Monday, March 15, 2010

All Girls Are...

...when I was growing up I was in love with the story "A Little Princess". I actually had the original book form of the story of Sara Crewe. Recently, after perhaps a decade of not even thinking of it, I stumbled across the 90's movie of the book on You Tube. I remembered when it had been made but never got a chance to watch it. I finally did. And not two days later, I found an "I am A Princess" blinkie...

...talk about timing. Thus encouraged I put the blinkie on this blog.

Mara, you are a princess. Don't ever think different. I am still working my way to that something crazy, but am a step closer as I've had my first book released. One step at a time, one step at a time and a lot of faith. After all, I am a princess... all girls are....

No comments: